[kj] Timewave, November Novelty

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Oct 28 15:35:00 EDT 2008

I've been debating with myself if you are ever worthy of a response. I've come
to the conclusion that you are not. However this
one time I think I'll state what I have to say and move on.

(You seem to try really really hard to get a rise
out of me. Unfortunately, a person of your character never has
nor ever will have any significance to me and
therefor I really won't be getting to upset. Pests can be a nuisance on
occasion but are easily ignored. This one time
however, I shall grant your wish.)

You're like an insufferable child that has no grasp of understanding.
You have yet to make one semi-decent or logical
response nor do I think you are capable of making one.
Your rants would make the Southpark rabble people seem coherent.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153618/?tag=Mrs.Broflovski
At least an attack with some wit, logic or
insight would allow me to give you some semblance of respect.

I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to
exchange intelligent dialogue... come to think of
it, even non intelligent dialogue
with anyone other than yourself.
Nor do I think you have the capacity or ability
to think outside of your self delusions and ideals.
If crassness were to disappear from this world
you'd probably be a mute incapable of expressing anything.

There is much more I can say but I assume the
rest of the Gatheres can reach their own conclusions based
on what you have written in the past and for
their own opinions (good or bad). Besides, short
novella's don't do well in E-mail context.

Therefor, I don't think I shall waste any more
time responding to you as it is pointless and I'd probably
be more productive masturbating into the east river.

I truly wish you the best, but I do hope that you
grow up one day. Ad hominem attacks and absolutely witless
replies will not take you far in life.

Favete linguis

---

I would also like to apologize to the rest of the
gatherers for seeing this. I generally avoid personal attacks.
I've made my statement and shall now move on.

Best Wishes,
Yos

Ps.
Writing words in CAPS will not make it any more intelligent.