[kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview

MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com
Mon Oct 27 08:24:03 EDT 2008

every single one. 'specially the human sausages he refers to (in
Bloodsport I think, Forum 1st nite). genius.

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of jpwhkj at aol.com
Sent: 25 October 2008 10:29
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview

Fair point, but do you believe a word Jaz says?

________________________________

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:31:07 -0700
From: joker at Z6.com

To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Jonesy's Jukebox Interview

<snip>
Jaz is making more and more reference to what he's got these days. "cost
me 18K, now worth 2.4 m". In the Bruce Dickinson interview it was all
about dodging tax. Carry onmy son whilst we pick up the bill.

<snip>

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the
move. Sign up <http://info.aol.co.uk/email1> for a free AOL Email
account with unlimited storage today.

HBOS plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC218813. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. HBOS plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

HBOS is a carbon neutral company. Help keep it that way. Please don't print this message unless you really must.