[kj] FW: My KJ at NYC pics

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 06:05:15 EDT 2008

That's a cloth.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Tijs Keverkamp
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:42 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: My KJ at NYC pics

But what's the device on top of his amps? (see photo)

matt- amsterdam

www.kong.nl

www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 25-okt-2008, om 16:48 heeft Tabazan het volgende geschreven:

I can understand people attenuating amps in the studio but why is he
bothering to do it live?

The only reason I can think of is that he is trying to get the amps
cooking but retain some semblance of hearing at the same time?

Get some earplugs and let your amps run free Mr Walker!!