[kj] (OT) guitarists... Hum

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 00:20:39 EDT 2008

   Damn, aren't all the good bands coming back full form..  I just found
a tribute site to Hum (with mp3s, vids, etc.) and it seems they just did a reunion
show in Chicago and just before the u.s. leg of the KJ tour.
And the stars align...

Hum site: http://www.h-u-m.net/

* * fires up Nostalgia machine * *

**youtube-trippin'**

Now I fuckin' miss the Nineties.. light and airy..'Pandemonium,' postpunk,
sure, but none of this post-9/11 social submission-paranoia-to-'things' we
have now. I geniunely feel sorry for anyone who grew up after 9/11 and
will never taste that great difference.  8'(

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..