[kj] (OT) another new track

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 06:32:14 EDT 2008

Turn on, tune in, drop out...man!

Very smooth and ambient, need to give it another couple of listens, preferably with a Morrocan cigarette.
My daughter liked it, yeah, so did i.

Jelly good.

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:37:28 +0100From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] (OT) another new track

Ade & I have been at it again . . then we decided to make another track

Once again it is looking for a name:

http://lycopodeia.dreamhosters.com/New_Track_Mixed.mp3

Have a listen and let us know what you think

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.