[kj] (OT) another new track

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:19:55 EDT 2008

ooh - that's fantastic & I think you should name it so.
I could listen to that for hours (& I probably will - am on 3rd time
through now :)
Like the bass sound/mix on this.
Ian mentioned Robin Guthries Continental & it would sit alongside that
very well or his Violet Indiana stuff (without the dodgy singing/lyrics)

tally-ho!

On 24 Oct 2008, at 09:37, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> Ade & I have been at it again . . then we decided to make another

> track

> Once again it is looking for a name:

> http://lycopodeia.dreamhosters.com/New_Track_Mixed.mp3

> Have a listen and let us know what you think

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com - go there. it's nice.

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow