[kj] guitarists

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 05:03:44 EDT 2008

Also, Glenn Tipton & KK Downing (Judas Priest) and Brian May, Kim Thayil (Soundgarden).
Plus I'm liking the quirkiness of The Killers' and Kasabian's guitarwerks.

(not sure how Bo Diddley would rank;
only heard a couple of his songs so far.. sounding good)

> oh for fuck sake i am sick of hearing or reading about bloody guitar posts its real dull-sorry had to...

Funnily, these "guitar.." threads give me most of my new music or quality band leads, so thanks to all who've been chiming in -- and thank God for Youtube!!

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..