[kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:32:02 EDT 2008

a glass of red wine a day is good for the heart,tis the drink of the gods there 4 ;D!

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:09:50 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage
In my case, I can tell it is a pure lie, lol!

-----Original Message-----From: The Exorcist <killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 1:34 pmSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage
ahhh welll....Maybe this story is more up your alley?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1079669/Drinking-cups-coffee-day-shrinks-womens-breasts.html?ITO=1490 :)At 01:54 AM 10/23/2008, countessghoulita at aol.com wrote:
why not drinking red wine, period? Aw, it is for Johnny Six Pack, ha!-----Original Message-----From: The Exorcist <killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 9:45 pmSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkageBrain Shrinkage or Heart disease/cancer? Ahhh... the choices in life!*grin*http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9117656 ---snippet---"A team of researchers at Rice University in Houston is working to create a beer that could fight cancer and heart disease. Taylor Stevenson, a member of the six-student research team and a junior at Rice, said the team is using genetic engineering to create a beer that includes resveratrol, the disease-fighting chemical that's been found in red wine."---end snippet---At 04:35 PM 10/16/2008, Paul Richards wrote: