[kj] (OT) Jane's Addiction Playing Secret Club Show in LA

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:21:15 EDT 2008

yeah i'm with you on that ade.
I always cite Angus Young as an influence on me but it's probably more
so Malcolm.
Jamming along with DC is great when you're learning.
Geordie, Reg & Dave from the Chameleons, Robin Guthrie & my dear ole
dad have probably had the biggest influence on the way I play.
I am of course nobody, but I still have, for want of a better
expression, a style :)

On 23 Oct 2008, at 23:51, ade wrote:

> Yeah, mustardmit I'm not really into technical players. I was always

> influenced by people like Angus Young,

> Hendrix & then onto Robert Smith, Danny Ash, Geordie, McGeoch,

> Levene, John McKay, Mr Edge, Barny Sumner,

> Jon Klein, Jimmy Page, Robert Fripp, who I feel are all loose &

> inventive in their playing. There's some technical

> players in there, but the 'otherness' is there enough to appeal.

> I'm sure I've missed a few names!

---
http://www.iamscuzzy.com - go there. it's nice.

<•(((>< ~ only dead fish go with the flow