[kj] OT: Competition?

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:32:49 EDT 2008

now that WOULD be something to shout about! ;)"

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:25:47 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Competition?

You beat Usain Bolt?? good! he's a real dick.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..

From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:19:30 AMSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Competition?

Many moons ago, when I used to run (100m), there was one guy who always won.He would never shake a loser's hand.One day I finally beat him, by quite a way. He cried.What a sad twat.

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how