[kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Oct 23 00:45:58 EDT 2008

Brain Shrinkage or Heart disease/cancer? Ahhh... the choices in life!
*grin*

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9117656

---snippet---
"A team of researchers at Rice University in Houston is working to
create a beer that could fight cancer and heart disease. Taylor
Stevenson, a member of the six-student research team and a junior at
Rice, said the team is using genetic engineering to create a beer
that includes resveratrol, the disease-fighting chemical that's been
found in red wine."
---end snippet---