[kj] OT: Dollar collapse in 2009?

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Oct 22 19:12:07 EDT 2008

Well, there goes the neighborhood ...

; )

k.w.
----- Original Message -----
From: bongo
To: joker at z6.com ; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Dollar collapse in 2009?

i advise all to DOWNLOAD AND WATCH this

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1900850

the simple truth that hides in the shadows...

OUR 'LEADERS' ARE OUR ENEMIES!!!

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Rob's Arse <joker at z6.com> wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Filmed on a shakey video camera. About as credible as some of Bin Laden's messages.

So, a new currency could be created? Big wow. Remember the Euro? That didn't finish the world economy did it?

What will be will be.

What I fail to understand is why all the European banks got together and cut interest rates to get things going again. The problem is not really on the high street or with us consumers, but with the banks who will not interlend. UK bank base rates are 4.5% now but we won't get any discounts on mortgages for a while as the little it releases to us plebs isn't enough. The interbank rate (LIBOR) didn't change (stayed at 6%) so nothing is going to happen is it?

If banks don't prop up other banks and keep the moeny flowing, it dies.

So make an Amero, doesn't change a thing. If the banks don't lend to each other, in whatever currency, things will not get better.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear