[kj] For those who miss the old Geordie sound

Tijs Keverkamp tk at dds.nl
Wed Oct 22 16:16:22 EDT 2008

thanks!
meanwhile i found some marshall docs on the internet, they claim that
he used jmp-1's:

Geordie’s JMP-1 and 9200
powered killer guitar sound can
be heard to great effect
throughout Killing Joke’s latest
album Democracy. The recording of which
blew all of Geordie’s non-Marshall guitar cabs
soon to be replaced by, yes you guessed it,
the only cabs man enough for the job, trusty Marshall 4x12s.

matt - amsterdam
www.kong.nl
www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 22-okt-2008, om 21:28 heeft fatpotanga het volgende geschreven: