[kj] OT: Amebix reunited, confirmed tour of USA January 2009!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 10:07:24 EDT 2008

Amebix reunion a heated topc on some other boards? Where...?

I know the Southern Records board/site has basically withdrawn any
support for Amebix because they say Amebix are shit talking John Loder,
who passed away.Apparently there was atiff between Amebix wanting back
some master tapes and Loder refused to release them to the band for
awhile? I dunno, but I saw that Southern UK has basically said, "Fuck
Amebix."

-Oliver