[kj] (OT) Jane's Addiction Playing Secret Club Show in LA

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 00:35:17 EDT 2008

"TB" wrote:

> ketracelwhite at hotmail.com wrote:

>> Thanks!

> Good luck if you're going. It appears to be invite only but you can try

> emailing http://www.danceright.net/ for an rsvp.

Further news from original (and now once again current) bass player, Eric
Avery's blog:

>From original Jane's Addiction bassist, Eric Avery's blog:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2008

fuck. through a communication fuck up i was waiting until five o'clock to
post what dave posted on his blog at 10 am. oh well. life is messy. i am
playing with janes addiction at the 'la cita bar' in downtown la on thursday
night around 11. it is small. it is five bucks at the door. we are playing
roughly 10 songs.

i agreed not to post about this all before, for a few different reasons, and
it has made posting here difficult for me. rightly or wrongly, it felt false
somehow to chat about stravinsky or something while i knew you were all
waiting on this other news. we have been rehearsing and we have been
sounding really solid.

we never know what the future has in store for us; especially with this
band. but, at least right now janes addiction has a future that one would
have to call somewhat promising.

we are a great band.

+++++

Heh, now that's what I call enthusiasm!