[kj] OT: Dollar collapse in 2009?

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:59:24 EDT 2008

Why pay China with a currently non-functional currency?
Why would Canada and Mexico wish to belong to an American debt?
Why would America want to share Mexico's debt?:/
He doesn't source anything, really. He is basing it all on an economist's idea from 1999.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

http://www.amerocurrency.com/

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7854

I am more inclined to see a more elaborate credit system taking over..

"