[kj] OT: Competition?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Oct 21 12:30:56 EDT 2008

Jaaaa, I think we had a few emails discussing it when I first started using it.

Then again, you know me better than Mr. Noonan (I
assume... based on our little Email
bitchings.) so he may have misunderstood my
signature and thought me a complete idiot
[which would make him 1for2. that ain't bad!]. It
just as well might be that he understands
it and still hates it.

Then I might have to go back to the old Brendan
inspired/created signature as much as it
leaves a foul taste in my mouth (like shrooms?)
to ever mention or associate that name with my inspiration.

"Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.