[kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!/Jon's problem

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 06:20:12 EDT 2008

Cheers Jonny, I had a great day regardless, it was brilliant (yet mildly
gutting) to hear about the concerts, as well as the blogs, interviews,
pics, and plans for all the new Killing Joke projects...I think 2009 could
well be the Year of Killing Joke, if half of this stuff comes off :) It's
certainly all looking up for me already (pending worldwide financial
armageddon happening that is :)

Trying to get back for Xmas or shortly after, be great to catch up for a
Guinness. Oh and we might have another Gatherer moving over to NZ next
year as well, perhaps, maybe :)