[kj] jaz interviewed by his daughter.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 04:36:45 EDT 2008

   Actually she [Tabitha] looks a good bit like him too. Weird, i know,
but she does.
   Seeing her is like meeting a cute girl's dad who looks like he's spent
20 years at the prow of a clipper ship and actually see the resemblance.  *da' shakes*

   I'd like to know what Jaz's ex-wife (Tabitha's mom) looks like. I've never
seen a pic of her anywhere.

(damn, catching up on 500 emails only made missing
  the KJ-LA gig trigger even more my own Pre-emptedKJTD-esque)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..