[kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!/Jon's problem

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Oct 20 11:12:57 EDT 2008

2 mistakes you very overdue happily belatedly birthday asshat.

1. It's Selfish Cnuts!
2. "Smart Lip"??? HA!

At 07:36 AM 10/20/2008, Brendan wrote:

>"we all blow steam off at times."

>Yeah that and other euphamisms ;)

>There's maybe some easily aggravated people on list, but I think a bunch

>of it is context, stuff that's be said with a smirk or a punch on the arm

>in person...I'm perpetually getting in trouble with my smart lip which is

>why I pepper so many smileys around.

>I'm sticking around if it's any consequence. Even though no one said happy

>fucking birthday to me because it was when KJ were playing in London.

>Cnuts.

>;p

> > hey Alex

> > i wouldn't take it personally. i really mean it. i know i tease you at

> > times but i guess Jons got his issues right now and he's got to deal

> > with them.

> > we all blow steam off at times.

> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

> > wrote:

> >> At the risk of shattering misconceptions, I'd like to point out that NOT

> >> EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY CAKE-HOLE IS INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SO

> >> DREADFULLY SERIOUSLY!!!!

> >> Being able to spot your favorite musician walking down the street is

> >> HARDLY

> >> a crucial skill. To unrepentant music GEEKS like myself, it's just part

> >> and

> >> parcel of everyday life, but by no means am I asserting that someone is

> >> somehow LESS OF A PERSON because they can't distinguish, say, Gary Numan

> >> from their local postman.

> >> If I have offended anyone -- or, specifically, Jon Chapman -- I do

> >> apologize. One would think that someone whose VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER

> >> UTTERANCE IS AN ALLUSION TO MASTURBATION wouldn't take everything quite

> >> so

> >> seriously, but go figure, as they say. He's even UNFRIENDED ME on

> >> Facebook.

> >> What's the world coming to?

> >> There you have it. Sorry. I guess I'll just fuck off now.

> >> Alex in NYC

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.