[kj] Remembering the Raven

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Mon Oct 20 10:14:11 EDT 2008

I´ve received my order of the Forum KJ Concert this weekend and I was listening to the day one CD 2 this morning!!
I´ve got really emotional when Jaz asks for a minute of silence in homage to Raven then they got into Love Like Blood!!!
you can almost feel his presence!!!

I´ve had a nice conversation with Raven´s son Vincent in Brussels!!! such a nice boy!!! I told him how much I apreciate his father´s work and the fact that in the band, only Raven oftenly changed e-mails with me and was always a very nice chap!!!

It was nice to know that he carries his father´s ashes on a colar by the neck!!!

diaz