[kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!/Jon's problem

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:36:01 EDT 2008

alex your one of the best --the very best ;) xxx> Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:14:17 +0100> From: pmdavies at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] UNSUBSCRIBE!!/Jon's problem> > hey Alex> i wouldn't take it personally. i really mean it. i know i tease you at> times but i guess Jons got his issues right now and he's got to deal> with them.> we all blow steam off at times.> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:> >> > At the risk of shattering misconceptions, I'd like to point out that NOT> > EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY CAKE-HOLE IS INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SO> > DREADFULLY SERIOUSLY!!!!> >> > Being able to spot your favorite musician walking down the street is HARDLY> > a crucial skill. To unrepentant music GEEKS like myself, it's just part and> > parcel of everyday life, but by no means am I asserting that someone is> > somehow LESS OF A PERSON because they can't distinguish, say, Gary Numan> > from their local postman.> >> > If I have offended anyone -- or, specifically, Jon Chapman -- I do> > apologize. One would think that someone whose VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER> > UTTERANCE IS AN ALLUSION TO MASTURBATION wouldn't take everything quite so> > seriously, but go figure, as they say. He's even UNFRIENDED ME on Facebook.> > What's the world coming to?> >> > There you have it. Sorry. I guess I'll just fuck off now.> >> > Alex in NYC> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering