[kj] KJ - L.A.

ketracelwhite at hotmail.com ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 01:38:43 EDT 2008

An incredibly psychedelic/out of body experience...raged with Dave Grohl, Pat Smear & Kevin Haskins. Vangelis/Blade Runner soundtrack into REQUIEM...was out of this world. Pleasures of the Flesh would've created a collective (good) acid trip out of this world...Killing Joke in Palm Tree world - does it work? Fuck Yeah. Milleniums better than the El Ray show in 2003...although we miss Raven like a motherfucker...no offense, but Youth needs to tune his fucking bass...love the man though. A being of pure love. Unreal to witness the OG lineup. Jaz couldn't breathe into the mic without creating the sound of the earth vomiting life into SoCal - no political commentary, just...MONEY!!! MONEY IS NOT OUR GOD!!!...with Big Paul behind him & Geordie doing his relaxed guitar orchestra...un - fucking - believable. Thank you for rocking the planet with your primordial breath, KJ...
Please bring back PLEASURES OF THE FLESH & perhaps...TABAZAN!!!
-GC