[kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:07:25 EDT 2008

hahahahahah that steve jones snippet of footage was hilarious lol ;D)))) thanks 4 posting both items xx

From: concrete_cookie at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:44:40 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

I must be suffering from PKJTD...how did i come across these? ha hahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjuEswj3M_ohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSct-W6Xa0

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:23:27 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

OK OK OK so i'm a wanker!!!!!!

From: bbarathy at btinternet.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:06:36 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

You scan with your left hand then Jon ;-)

i'm ok for the minute,there is plenty of photos to keep my right hand busy ( it's the hand i use for my fucking printer ok???)

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:59:28 +0000Subject: [kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

"Post-Killing Joke Tour Depression" that is ? Even with new year gigs in the pipeline, it'll be great to have another evening out before the end of the year - a couple of bloody gigs got in the way ! Honestly, I've been too busy with work and too tired to really say much after the events ... but it was, as it has been in recent times, just fantastic to enjoy these occasions with a great bunch of people ... the past 10 years since I stumbled across this list have just been a total scream ... making the effort to keep the interest going up until the 2003 relaunch with the Martin Dupras, Harlequin & The Last Laugh websites & The Gathering Board, the Damage Manual gigs and our legendary Gatherings to raise the spirits plus Colesy helping out NMC to get NWOBFG & The Unperverted Pantomime out then everything else that appeared in it's wake like Bob, Jester and Ana Madani's websites ... it's all been worth it folks ... right, time for a cold beer. Regards, Antoni

For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!

For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!

For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!

Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now