[kj] Anyone else suffering from PKJTD ?

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Sat Oct 18 11:11:50 EDT 2008

Hey Antoni!! I know exactly what you´re saying!!

I´m feeling very strange this past weeks after the concert!! it was my first KJ gig ever and I was way too excited with all that was going to happen, the trip, meeting other gatherers (that was incredible), the possibility of meeting the band (and oh yes I did!!!) and then like a dream it´s all over!!! everything was so fast!!! the trip, the concert, the after concert night that I hung out with the gatherers and killing joke at o´riley´s!!!!! adrenalin was at its maximum!!! full speed ahead!!!!
and then back to normal life again, lots of work to do, family, kid, etc...
I still haven´t got the time to post the pictures and videos I shot in Brussels!!! and they are very nice!! I filmed the 8 first songs on the first night and the 4 first songs on the second night!!! I stood on the second row just in front of Geordie (both nights) and I can assure that his guitar sound was AMAZING!!! that was the sound I wanted to hear for years!! LIVE!!!! right from the amp speakers!!! not on CD!!! and now that I´ve lost my KJ "virginity" , erm... I´m feeling like I wanted to do this again and again!!!
I got even more addicted to Killing Joke!!!!! hehaheha!!!! since I came back I´ve only been listening and revisiting all of their stuff at nights at home since I came back!!! I just don´t listen to anyone else except KJ!!!

I really hope they do another tour and album in 2009!!! I´ll be there that´s for sure!!!

diaz