[kj] support bands good or bad?

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:49:21 EDT 2008

Yeah, how bout Wire!!

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:56:47 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] support bands good or bad?In regards to opening bands I've been quite underwhelmed.Now is time for Edinburgh's Finest!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuUI think it might be more entertaining than the current slew once your brain has had it's nightly dose of shrinkage.At 12:35 PM 10/9/2008, Christof hamille wrote:
So it looks like the crapolla opening bands started in the late 80s

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:26:35 +0000From: redbeat37 at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] support bands good or bad?somewhere in the back of my addled brain a voice says what about voice of the beehive at manchester polytechnic in 81 or 82????? if they ever did, and i.m not sure, bue Red Beat or Ski Patrol would've been who i'd most liked to.......afraid i was too focussed on the bar before any joke gig to even notice!!

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.