[kj] somewhat OT : a Roman joke ?

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:48:03 EDT 2008

not getting through my work's firewall :(
will try later..."

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:22:50 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] somewhat OT : a Roman joke ?

It get's better : http://current.com/items/89353722_mabus_obamabush !!!!!!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:17:58 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] somewhat OT : a Roman joke ?

maybe he's just saying it's my bus? that's ma bus that is.. love the obama word play! hahaha!

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:05:03 +0000Subject: [kj] somewhat OT : a Roman joke ?

I read that Roman Abramovich (Russian billionaire owner of Chelsea FC) has just had a private jet delivered - it routed out of Stansted earlier today. It has been registered in the Isle Of Man & has been allocated reg "M-ABUS". Okay, I thought, let's have a look at it on the web so I searched on Google. To my surprise, it brought up a multitude of hits about "Mabus", the third anti-christ !!! I can't be bothered to look at them all but the lunatics are out ! * http://www.mabus.biz/ * * http://www.crystalinks.com/mabus.html * * http://www.nostradamus.org/mabus.php * * http://www.greatdreams.com/mabus.htm * * http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread124808/pg1 * * http://www.topix.com/forum/city/miami-fl/TTM5S7RB6HF75RHNQ * An innocent oversight or just a little joke on Roman's part ? I'm sure plenty rival football fans will be quick to latch on to the significance of it all. Here it is before being delivered : http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=83385&sid=771d75a1ee6af171ac9f5bc350e4a789 Regards, Antoni

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now

For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!