[kj] Q&A with Ian Mackaye

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 16:12:12 EDT 2008

That place is too small by the way and there be 50,000 little kids trying
to get into Ian's pants. Ian is cool people but for the life of me I have no
idea why it is Hollywood High??? That place can not hold a lot at all! It is
really samll in there!

~LB

In a message dated 10/16/2008 4:34:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,