[kj] jaz interviewed by his daughter.

Alexandra Tolksdorf a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 12:52:06 EDT 2008

We watched it last night and suffered fits of laughter.
You gotta love Jaz!
There he is, doing what he likes best, talking about himself (and money! it's always money he seems to talk about!), looking into the camera telling us about his friend Trent Reznor.

His daughter Tabitha (great name, too) is a beautiful young woman, but her sole purpose here was being eye-candy.

And how many people does it take to fill Wembley stadium...?

~Alexandra.