[kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 16 05:07:01 EDT 2008

Someone n another ist I sent this to pointed out that the way the study
was conducted, it could also be that folks with smaller brains are
attracted to drinking more. That is, no causal relationship between the
two -- drinking and brain shrinkage - was definitively established.

I dunno. I do believe long term chemical dependency and abuse does cause
permanent personality change, however, brain size be damned.

-Oliver