[kj] Killing Joke 2009...

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Oct 15 23:50:44 EDT 2008

INSOMNIACS UNITE!

At 01:01 AM 10/14/2008, liszy le clercq wrote:

>Patience and be wise, dream about it all and share the board later.

>Must get some sleep after I have spoken to at least 1 of my 3

>employers about what's going on with me like health-issues like insomnia.

>I don't like to skip work (and really actually I am SO NOT SKIPping

>WORK!) at all, please don't think I am one of those lazy persons. At

>this present time I have more than one excuse to ...stop now.

>Breath, have some more of that sleepytime tea and some more wine and

>some garlic cigarettes...

>Countdown for shutdown (for now!) Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzz from Amsterdam

>(everyone should go there once and gather now it's still sort a of

>free vibe city, things are changing. Seize the day!? But let's not

>forget about NIGHTTIME!!!MUST STOP

>NOW..10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.............

>----------

>Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 05:25:04 +0100

>From: woody2shooz at gmail.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: [kj] Killing Joke 2009...

>A spring tour to mark 30 years of the Killing Joke, a new album and

>the grey land falling.

>sounds good, see you down the front!

>liszy le clercq wrote:

>ARE YOU RECEIVING???!!! TO BE CONTINUED SOON!! VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL

>GATHERERS!!!30TH ANN.

>WATCH THIS GATHERING BOARD AND GATHER,GATHER !

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.