[kj] WIRE...... CHROME/

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:40:12 EDT 2008

crikey... :(
I guess the good news is... i get to sleep...though i was looking forward to the show :(

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:32:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] WIRE...... CHROME/

Chrome is cancelled :(

"

From: concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:51:31 -0700

Saw them last night, they were GREAT! AWESOME! but not orgasmic...

a little too much bass (and for my poor little cam too, I think Killing Joke gig finished the mic off), but loved it every time they broke into jamming, oddly hardly anyone was bouncing around until the final encore (4th?).
Uploaded only their final GOODBYE to youtube...will try to post up a bit more later.

... had about 4 hrs sleep and now working/trying to recover for CHROME/Savage Republic tonight!

:S