[kj] OT: Drinking leads to brain shrinkage

Luca Signorelli lucasignorelli at alice.it
Wed Oct 15 15:51:11 EDT 2008

countessghoulita at aol.com ha scritto:

> [...]

If drinking wine regularly would really harm your brain, 75% of rural
Northern and Central Italy would be populated by drooling braindamage
cases, and we're speaking of places like rural Tuscany, Liguria,
Piemonte or Veneto, not exactly your typical hilly-billy spots. And the
Dolomites would be just an giant open air madhouse - you really CAN'T
avoid drink wine while living there.