[kj] Request: Anyone willing to send me ripped mp3 of "TimeWave"?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 09:24:27 EDT 2008

Just an addendum:

I have an mp3 of a live version of "Time Wave" from Kiling Joke's
Brussels show. This live version is fairly good quality, and it sounds
to me like a Motorhead/NWOBHM song, a la "Implosion" off _Hosannas from
the Basements of Hell._ I can trade this version of the song for the mp3
you send me.

-Oliver