[kj] Morrissey n' Jonesey at LA show

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:24:18 EDT 2008

sorry i know that was a poor joke but i could not resist lol :D))))!!!! ps i am guilty for beeing a bit of a fan of the smiths MUSIC and george michaels solo works,you can leave the wammy out! mind you ,pammy isquite lushFrom: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:07:43 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Morrissey n' Jonesey at LA show

Well, Milinda: Stranger things have happened! ; )

Anyone with taste in music IS a KJ fan!

k.w.