[kj] OT - Magazine Tickets

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 08:32:58 EDT 2008

If anyone gets/has two tickets for this 17th Feb Manchester gig and would like to swap for 2 tickets for the 14th Feb Manchester gig, please email me off-list. You'd get me out of a possible situation at home!

I did ask my other half if it was OK to go out with a friend on 14th Feb to a gig. At the time I booked it, she said it was fine. We don't bother with stupid Valentine's Day anyway. She seems to have forgotten this, the subject came up last week and I found myself "in the bad books". Women, sheesh.

Cheers,

Janean