[kj] Chicago Show Blurb (but NO LA stuff)

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 16:16:23 EDT 2008

Rheinhold Squeegee, saulomar1, Squibah :

I just made arrangements to make it to the Chicago show.  Couldn't make the NYC shows but will just make it to Chicago from Kentucky.

Anyone want to meet up or anything?  I bet the band will be in that Foundation lounge - doubt we could get in there.

Anyone know cheap and close places to stay - my girlfriend and I would like to have a few drinks.

Thanks,
Kev from KY