[kj] For those who miss the old Geordie sound

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:03:06 EDT 2008

Yes, I think that's the best sound I've heard on one of these Youtube clips.
I'd love to see that show, presumably it was shown on German TV, but I guess
it is lost to history... like the way it is shot also, especially the view
over
Big Paul's shoulder. A pity Darkness fades out before the end. But that
chiming, ringing sound... aaah.