[kj] Faith Healer???

Matthew Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:40:05 EDT 2008

Geordie loves SAHB. Zal Cleminson was a big hero and influence. Speaking of influences, he cites this http://www.imeem.com/steve3142/music/M0Ej5L6s/love_sculpture_sabre_dance/ as one of the songs that changed his life as a child.

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:49:31 -0700From: BMeissner at encorehollywood.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Faith Healer???

As always – KILLING JOKE came onstage to a loop of the intro to the SENSATIONAL ALEX HARVEY BAND’s song “Faith Healer”. I’m sure this has been talked about before….but does anyone know if it is just simply because it’s a favorite song of the bands (I know Jaz is a SAHB fan) and it’s become a queue for them to start the show or if there is some superstitious band tradition going on? How long have they been using the song as an intro? Just curious…… Great song!

PS – Here’s a YouTube link for the original song – Great footage!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoM9O0c-h8

Billy Goat