[kj] Faith Healer???

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Sun Oct 12 23:49:31 EDT 2008

As always - KILLING JOKE came onstage to a loop of the intro to
the SENSATIONAL ALEX HARVEY BAND's song "Faith Healer". I'm sure this
has been talked about before....but does anyone know if it is just
simply because it's a favorite song of the bands (I know Jaz is a SAHB
fan) and it's become a queue for them to start the show or if there is
some superstitious band tradition going on? How long have they been
using the song as an intro? Just curious...... Great song!

PS - Here's a YouTube link for the original song - Great footage!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoM9O0c-h8

Billy Goat