[kj] KJ 2008 Tour Shirts?

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 15:58:55 EDT 2008

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> You know T.B. brought up a good point in one of the threads about the tour

> shirts not being all that killer looking. They had that one was like what

> with

> nothing on the back for $25? And then the tour one with the first album

> on

> the front and back plus the tour dates as well. 25 clams for that one

> too. I

> have to say I did buy the 2008 tour one for I can always from the back

> for it

> says the name and has the dates which is cool.I did not see the Youth

> poem

> book though.

> But what got me at the L.A. gig the chick who was doing the merch had no

> clue about was going on when I first walk in. And we walked in when the

> doors

> just open and she was not even set up which was a bit odd for crowds

> coming in.

> What I am trying to get here is were there different shirts other then

> these

> 2 KJ shirts we saw at the L.A. shows? Did America get rimmed as always?

> HA!

The chick doing the merch stand was a HoB employee so it was understandable
she didn't have a clue as to what she was supposed to be selling. I
immediately recognized her from several other HoB shows in the past year.

BTW, does anyone know if the band is renting or just bought new amps and
drum kit for the US leg? Aside from stuff like the guitars and bass and
stomp boxes and a few other easily portable items, a lot of the gear
including Geordie's Marshall amps looked brand new and different from some
of the photos I saw from the European leg.

T.B.