[kj] Killing Joke Review in N*E of L.A. Gig!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Oct 12 12:59:57 EDT 2008

Did not read article, but mebbe they meant first tour with original
lineup in 20 years?
Who knows, basically never read any music mags or crap like that.

Cheers,
Me

At 07:24 AM 10/12/2008, melinda grant wrote:

>omg the n.m.e are so behind with everything there useless and some

>more,i mean what about k.js leg of the 03 tour in the u.s.a!!!!!!!

>lame paper is all i can say about them totally lame lol!!!!!

> have not played in u.s.a for 20 years lol lol ;D))))!!!!

>----------

>From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:30:29 +0000

>Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Review in N*E of L.A. Gig!

>oi oi oi! let's not advertise this weekly shitpaper.

>you know they're gonna fuck everything up,even the new track.

>TOSSERS.

>----------

>From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:12:56 -0700

>Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!

>what stone has that 'journalist' been under? First US show in 20 years?

>Nothing quite like getting your facts right...

>"

>----------

>From: LONESTYLE at aol.com

>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:06:21 -0400

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!

>I do not if the LA times has reviewed the show today but I found

>this for you Jokers...

>~LB

><http://www.nme.com/news/killing-joke/40376>http://www.nme.com/news/killing-joke/40376

>----------

>New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.

>Dining, Movies, Events, News & more.

><http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002>Try it out!

>----------

>Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from

>Jamie.

><http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>Learn

>Now

>----------

>Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger!

><http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354030/direct/01/>Try it Now!

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.