[kj] Killing Joke Review in N*E of L.A. Gig!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:24:06 EDT 2008

omg the n.m.e are so behind with everything there useless and some more,i mean what about k.js leg of the 03 tour in the u.s.a!!!!!!! lame paper is all i can say about them totally lame lol!!!!!

have not played in u.s.a for 20 years lol lol ;D))))!!!!

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:30:29 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Review in N*E of L.A. Gig!

oi oi oi! let's not advertise this weekly shitpaper. you know they're gonna fuck everything up,even the new track. TOSSERS.

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:12:56 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!

what stone has that 'journalist' been under? First US show in 20 years?Nothing quite like getting your facts right..."

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:06:21 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!
I do not if the LA times has reviewed the show today but I found this for you Jokers...

~LB

http://www.nme.com/news/killing-joke/40376

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!