[kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA - dodgem woman

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sat Oct 11 19:20:46 EDT 2008

Blonde woman, drunk, with big breasts and a tiara......WTF was Courtney Love doing there?

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:41:42 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA - dodgem woman

well, too bad for her.... no sympathy;)
-----Original Message-----From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 1:39 pmSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA - dodgem woman

i think she was just a little too drunk, and too busy not to notice she was 'bothering' people when playing crowd dodgems...I am since on the understanding I may have been a little mean to her :[it's difficult dancing in a sardine can at the best of times ;)"

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:18:00 -0400From: countessghoulita at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA
I am too old to grab her face and push her away, and catfights are not welcome at the HOB, lol! It would have been the first time I am kicked out from the venue, I do not need it with Killing Joke. I screamed "shut up" only because I was repressing my anger at her whole disruption during the gig.

Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now=

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!