[kj] OT- Moby Starts A Punk Band

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 17:50:15 EDT 2008

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

>I really do not like Moby but this is pretty funny for what it is. Moby was

> in a punk band called the Vatican Commandos in the early 80's for some of

> who

> did not know and they put a single and some demos if I recall. Anyway

> never

> liked them ethier.;P

Heh, consdiering how spectacularly awful his last couple albums have been,
especially the last one, I'd guess it's time for him to um..... reinvent
himself.

There was a guy at the LA KJ show who I could have sworn was Moby roaming
around near the mixing desk. Bald dweeb, black rimmed glasses, black long
sleeved shirt.

T.B.