[kj] Killing Joke Review in N*E of L.A. Gig!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 17:30:29 EDT 2008

oi oi oi! let's not advertise this weekly shitpaper.

you know they're gonna fuck everything up,even the new track.

TOSSERS.

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:12:56 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!

what stone has that 'journalist' been under? First US show in 20 years?Nothing quite like getting your facts right..."

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:06:21 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Killing Joke Review in NME of L.A. Gig!
I do not if the LA times has reviewed the show today but I found this for you Jokers...

~LB

http://www.nme.com/news/killing-joke/40376

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!