[kj] + my 2 blurry pix from the L.A. Show

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 16:22:50 EDT 2008

I thought i'd throw in these 2 blurry pics :(... I was a bit nervous
to keep photographing/filming as I noticed the security on the stairs
staring at the crowd intently and then two of them running past me
later on

http://flickr.com/photos/8685349@N07/2930815256/sizes/o/
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2930815060_0afe76395c_b.jpg

p.s. Hi LB, yeah we spoke with Mike from the first band afterwards, he
did mention they had a big following with one gang who's name started
with an O (opal street locos maybe, since that's like the only gang
with an O haha)..these dudes were serious. They were enjoying the
music...they just didn't want strangers like me bumping into them ;)