[kj] Shout out to Austinites going to see Chrome/Helios Creed tonight

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 13:58:24 EDT 2008

See you there! Look for the tall blonde with tats :)

I still can't believe we live in the same city and have never met haha

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2008, at 11:27 AM, "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I'll be there tonight to see Aleph Kali and San Fran mutant/post-punk/industrial rock pioneers Chrome tonight at Austin's Red 7.

Any Austinites look for me. Black hair, palke skin, typical KJ fan, I guess (???). I'll be in a Killing Joke shirt for sure with my friend Jeannie. Look forward to meet anyone, and esp. Aleph and maybe Elana, finally!! :)))

Cheers!

-Oliver

PS. I love the two new KJ trax I've heard, "Timewave," plus "Fresh Fever from the Skies." I have to admit I like "Timewave" a bit more. The version I heard on YouTube reminded me a lot of MOTORHEAD, ala "Implosion" off HOSANNAS (such an underrated song) and a juggernaut of a song. "Fresh Fever" is not bad, but not awesome. But "not bad" for KJ still means "better than 90% of the drivel out there nowadays." I can't wait to hear the final, studio version of "Timewave." I hope they keep the Motorhead vibe in it.