[kj] Youtube KJ Los Angeles 2K8 :D

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 02:53:02 EDT 2008

Hi Concrete!

Wait a minute you are talking about The Blue Germs circle arm band? I saw
one guy with that on but there were no gangs that I saw. And the singer Mike
Savage of Pygmy Love Circus is a DPW (Dog Patch Winos) even though he doesn't
drink anymore. Those are friends of mine and they are a click off of Hollywood
L.A.D.S. but I did not see any of them. They have their jean jackets painted
on the back with their name.

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 10/10/2008 3:56:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,