[kj] Killing Joke Last Night in LA

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 02:40:26 EDT 2008

I saw like 3 people thrown out the front door right by me and my buddy. HOB
security were in full Nazi force!

~LB

In a message dated 10/10/2008 1:18:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
countessghoulita at aol.com writes:

I am too old to grab her face and push her away, and catfights are not
welcome at the HOB, lol! It would have been the first time I am kicked out from
the venue, I do not need it with Killing Joke.

I screamed "shut up" only because I was repressing my anger at her whole
disruption during the gig.